Effective Date: This policy is effective as of March 7, 2016.
This policy is intended to help you understand how Marketfleet Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Marketfleet," "we" or "us") collect, use and safeguard the information you provide on this website. This policy covers this website, and all Marketfleet websites except where otherwise indicated. Some Marketfleet websites may have policies that supplement this policy. We encourage you to read this policy and any supplemental policies on Marketfleet websites. In the event of any conflict between this policy and terms set forth in a supplemental policy, the latter will apply to the website on which such supplemental policy is posted.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any website not operated by Marketfleet, Inc. to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
If you browse any Marketfleet’s website, you may generally do so anonymously without providing any personal information. However, there are cases in which we may ask you for personal data. For example, we will occasionally conduct on-line surveys to better understand the needs and profile of our visitors. In addition, we may request personal information when you register to receive additional information regarding our products and services, download software, sign up for a newsletter or send us a question. In such cases, the personal information we request will typically consist of: your title, first and last name, mailing address and email address, as well as certain billing and credit card information for purposes of effecting payments. Additionally, we may provide you with the option of submitting information such as your birthday, anniversary date, information regarding the size and composition of your household and your preferred retailers, all of which are intended to enhance your experience, and inform you, of our product and service offerings Even if you choose not to give information we request, you can still visit most of Marketfleet’s website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
- Information Collection. We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once,
- help you quickly find information, products, and services,
- help us create content that is most relevant to you, and
- alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of any Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. All Internet transactions with Marketfleet are performed on a secure server that encrypts your credit card information to ensure it is not read by unauthorized third parties.
- Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: to register for a contest or sweepstakes; to request us to notify you of new brands, new product styles; to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. Your participation in a contest or sweepstakes is completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest and sweepstakes winners and to award prizes. We may post on the Site the names and cities of contest and sweepstakes winners. By entering a contest or sweepstakes, you may be opting in to receive our email newsletter and special offers and this will be disclosed in the official rules governing the contest or sweepstakes.
- Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, the Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any customer's personal information collected by us.
- Log Files. As is true of most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- Age. We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
- Product Reviews. You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
- Information Use and Disclosure.
- Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Sites’ content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site. In order to facilitate such use and the other use described in this Section 2, we may share your information with affiliates under Marketfleet, Inc.’s control.
- Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for a contest or sweepstakes; to request us to notify you of new brands, new product styles, or product sizes; to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt out section, below, for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under Marketfleet’s control, except that:
- As do most catalog and Internet retailers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties (such as the U.S. Postal Service, United Parcel Service, and Federal Express) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information.
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the contest and sweepstakes winners.
MARKETFLEET MAILINGS/MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
If you provide us with personal information, and choose to join an e-mail list, we will place you on that list to receive e-mail regarding product/service updates, special offers, important issues, and new products and services from that company as well as other subsidiaries and affiliates of Marketfleet. The personal information that you provide on the particular e-mail list, will be shared internally with other subsidiaries and affiliates of Marketfleet. If you do not wish to receive e-mail updates or other marketing communications from any of Marketfleet’s subsidiaries, and affiliates, please contact us at the opt-out e-mail address specified below.
SHARING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information provided to us may be used for marketing and promotional purposes only by Marketfleet. Except as described in this policy, Marketfleet does not rent, sell or otherwise distribute to third parties, your personal information entered on this site without your consent, unless required by law or as disclosed to you when the information is collected. If you do provide us with consent to share your information with other third party companies, we may share your information with third party companies who offer products and services that may be of interest to you. These companies may then contact you directly with product or sample offers, personalized offers and information, or to ask for your feedback on products and programs that they think may be of interest to you. While we use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, Marketfleet will have no liability for disclosure of any information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers on a need-to-know basis. We engage third party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf. In order to perform those services, the service providers may need to know your personal information. We require that they protect this information and only use it to perform services on our behalf. For example, we may use outside shipping companies, credit card processing companies, resellers, distributors and content providers.
Additionally, we may share statistical, anonymized or aggregated non-personal information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties. This data is used to customize Marketfleet website content and advertising to deliver a better experience to our users.
Marketfleet reserves the right to disclose user information in special cases, when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other Marketfleet website users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose personal information without notice to you in response to a subpoena or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to respond to an emergency situation. We also may disclose personal information as part of a merger or acquisition.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Depending on the country in which you are located, your personal information may be transferred to another country for data storage and processing. When we transfer personal information, we use commercially reasonable efforts to transfer the information in compliance with all applicable data protection laws.
COOKIES AND IP TRACKING
OTHER ANALYTIC TOOLS
We may use Google Analytics and other analytic tools to gather aggregate, non-identifiable information. Such tools enable us to gather information such as what pages people visit, which products they look at, what device they use and where they are located. Additionally, we currently use CRM tools as part of our CRM program, which allows us to register users on our website and better understand what content they are browsing and which products are of interest to them for ranking and marketing purposes.
This website also may detect and use your IP address or domain name for internal traffic monitoring and capacity purposes or to otherwise administer our website. No personal information is obtained; rather, just the patterns of usage of our various users may be tracked to provide you with improved service and content based on aggregate or statistical reviews of user site traffic patterns.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Currently, (i) other parties (e.g. third-party advertising networks and analytics providers) may not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our website or services, and (ii) we do not respond to, or take any specific action in connection with the receipt of, Do-Not-Track signals or other similar mechanisms regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests at the customer information section of the Site http://www.Marketfleet/contacts, or by telephoning, or emailing your request to Marketfleet’s Customer Loyalty Team 1-877-528-3269 or:
Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
POLICIES FOR CHILDREN
Please be advised that this website may contain links to third party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Marketfleet, and we are not responsible for the content, or privacy practices or other activities of any linked site or any link on a linked site.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Marketfleet reserves the right to change or update this policy, or any other policy or practice, at any time. We will provide individuals who have submitted personal information to us with reasonable notice of material changes to this website. Additionally, you are encouraged from time to time to review any updated versions of this policy, as indicated by the effective date of this policy set forth below. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to the Marketfleet site. Your use of this website after such changes or updates have been posted signifies your acceptance of the changed terms.
CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In case you have questions about this policy or our related practices, or wish to review, update or delete personal information about yourself submitted to or collected by us, we will endeavor to answer such questions, facilitate such review and correct, update or remove the personal data in question, as requested. In such case, please contact us via the contact points specified below:
Legal Compliance Team
1225 Ponce de Leon Ave., Suite PH#5-726
San Juan PR 00907
Additionally, if you would like your e-mail address removed from our database, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, and type the word "Remove" in the subject line.
Please note that questions about our products and services should not be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and will not receive a reply.